Tuesday, February 15, 2011

He's a Keeper

I've got a pretty busy morning.  2 tests today.  One in Spanish (which I'm sure will be quite a breeze) and the other in Biochem (not such a breeze). 

The only plus is that the one in Biochem is open book/open note.  But that just means it's going to be all the more hard.  No easy peasy question on that one, I'm sure.

So it's going to be a rather short post, I just wanted to share with you my Valentine's Day card from Andy.  He's such a goober, but I love him all the more for it!  (And p.s. he had a job interview for a System Analyst position yesterday morning and by the end of the day got another call for a 2nd interview!  I'm so proud of my little grown up!)


  
He's just the sweetest, isn't he? =)
Have a great Tuesday guys!

16 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card! Wishing all the best for Andy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you both the best of luck and success!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with those test and with that job interview. Life is what you make it and Andy knows how to make it funny...I love it.
    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best wishes for both you for success in test and job interview . Card looks cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card.
    Wishing you all the best with your exams.
    Fingers crossed regarding the second interview ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day. Wishing you both much success on your tests and the job interview.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My boyfriend totally buys me silly cards like that too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol, how cute.

    Good luck for all your exams and interviews and things!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hope he gets the job and I am all about the cards as well, thanks for the get well wishes Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha-the best cards are the one that makes you laugh or cry!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope your exams went well! Happy belated Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. jahahaha! that is awesome! happy belated vday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hahaha you're fiance is awesome! Hope your exams went well! I have so much (more) respect for you for taking biochem!! Wow!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails